Friday 22 November 2013

The Hunger Games Catching Fire

I have being waiting for ages to see the second film in the Hunger Games series and today I finally got to watch it. It's another mind blowing performance from Jennifer Lawrence and yet again she deserves an Oscar for her outstanding talent. Her facial expressions and realistic reactions are the skills any actor should wish to have (remember the majority of set and things that happen are filmed on a green screen and are special effects). The film doesn't exactly follow the book but it still lived up to my expectations and the director brought the pages to life, I also felt that how the set was described in the book was actually spot on in the film. If you have read the books you might find some parts long however I don't think you will be disappointed at all. Hunger Games Catching Fire is out in cinema's now.



My Fashion picks from the LA premiere of Catching Fire.

1) The leading lady herself Jennifer Lawrence in this sheer gown. I don't know wether I love or hate this dress but its different and totally unique. Anyone else think she's rocking the Miley style?

2) Disney Angel Bella Thorne in this nude flower power dress. I absolutely love this dress on Bella it's so youthful yet sophisticated and goes beautiful with her red locks. 

3) I can't leave out my fellow Brit Sam Claflin in his dapper suite. 

2 comments:

  1. The first one still seems a bit better in my eyes, but this one still keeps the story moving along at a fine pace. Good review Kayleigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree :-) the first one was better.

    ReplyDelete