Tuesday 3 September 2013

One Direction This Is Us Review


Okay so most of you Directioners have probably already seen This Is Us Right? Well I wanted to share with you all what I thought of the movie. I am a huge One Direction fan and you will probably come to learn that from my future blog posts so I was super excited to see the film. I couldn't wait to see the boys just being them crazy selves and watch footage of there tour for 2 jam packed hours. I love the mix of the footage from there arena tour and the footage of there life backstage however I thought it was a bit miss mashy and all over the place. I don't mean to compare it to Justin Biebers Never Say Never film but I found that more easier to watch as it was continuous and a count down. Don't get me wrong I loved the film and had an awesome time singing along to all there songs and of course laughing my head of at them 5 silly boys but it wasn't what I expected.
I will still buy the DVD because I am obsessed but honestly I didn't feel like I saw anything new as a lot of it is on there keek's and YouTube and the only thing I learnt from that film was that Louis worked in Toys R Us. 

Apparently I am not the only one who only learnt that :-/ found people saying the exact same thing on Tumblr and Instagram.

Please tell me what you thought of the film :-)

Kayleigh x

No comments:

Post a Comment